Let’s Talk About Growth!
Talking about Growth with Students:
- We’ve linked a presentation from NWEA for teachers to use with their students to discuss the MAP Growth test and scores: Click here to explore the presentation!
- The presentation includes a handout for students to complete: Download it here.
- Examine this helpful infographic from NWEA to assist you in setting goals for students at different instructional levels.
- Involve your whole class with goal setting in a positive way. The photo to the right is a simple, motivating, and manageable classroom data wall and goal tracker! Find this and more inspiring ideas from fellow teachers on NWEA’s Instagram and Facebook.
Empower Students to Lead the Growth Conversation:
- Attend an upcoming webinar from SUFS on Student-Led Conferences. This is a great way to empower students to own their performance and growth. Click here to learn more!
- How are other teachers involving students in the growth conversation? Check out this video on goal setting with Kindergarteners. Or watch this video with examples of how teachers at many levels approach the goal setting conversation!